Friday, Sept. 15, 2017—10:30 am
Sale to be held at the Adams American Legion Hall in Adams, MN which is located at the intersection on Hwy 56 and County Rd. 7
- 153 + or – Acres of Farm Land
- Farm land is located from the south edge of Adams, MN on County Rd. 7 to County Rd. 18 then south 3 miles on County. Rd. 18 to County Rd. 6 then 1 mile east on County Rd. 6 (110th St) then ¼ mile south on (680th Ave.)
- Legal Description: NE ¼ of Section 36, Adams Township 101-N Range 16 W-less building site to be surveyed off which will be approximately 7 acres.
- Property will be sold per acre price x’s total acres
- Terms: A non-refundable purchase agreement will be signed the day of the sale with a $50,000 down payment with possession and closing in 30 days or when good title will be given. Current renter has the right to go on the property to harvest the existing crops.
- Real Estate Taxes: Seller pays all real estate taxes due & payable in 2017 with the buyer paying all real estate taxes due and payable in 2018 and thereafter. Real Estate taxes payable in 2017 are $3,480.00.
- Farm information
- Approx. 153 + or – acres (subject to survey)
- Soil CPI—93.2
- 2017 Real Estate taxes—$3,480 (Ag Homestead)
- Information from FSA office for 2017—Farm # 47
- 2017 Crop tillable acres—151.33
- 2017 Crop base acres—150.2
- 2017 corn base acreage—114.3
- 2017 soybean base acreage—35.9
Tile maps & tile easements will be provided. Contact Hamilton Auction Company at 507 584 0133 (office) for more information.
Attorney for seller: Dave Forman of Baudler Maus & Forman of Austin, MN 55912
Sale conducted by:
Hamilton Auction Co., 130 State Hwy 16, Dexter, MN
Phone: 507 584 0133
Auctioneers: Andrew Hamilton #50-86; Bill Hilton #50-24;
Dean Eastman #50-56